Thursday, September 02, 2004

Personal Book I


Personal Book Posted by Hello
I found out how to post pictures! You may laugh, but for me it's exciting and new. So anyway, this is a picture of some pages from my personal book that I have been working on for three or four years now. You can see pictures of Martin Landau, Roy Orbison, an ad for Ghost World, a Thomas Pynchon article (which I clipped because it revealed that Pynchon has done no interviews and allowed no current pictures and that almost nothing is known about his life after 1959), and a description of a museum exhibition of music - this part is about "The Darkside". e.g."While entering the Romantic exhibition would be uplifting, the Darkside would present a feeling of going down." It is a mystery how this information came to me. Well, on these pages are also transcriptions of a couple of dreams I had, along with a quote from Automated Unit 3947 from Voyager: "According to my observations, there is now sufficient reason for greater optimism." Which I thought was amusing, since most of the time - as far as I'm concerned - the opposite appears to be the case.

No comments: