Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Comix Zine Anthology Announcement!

I've been thinking about this for months now, getting revved up more and more. And you know what? It's time to put together another comix zine anthology. After Sick Puppy (which went from shitness to greatness (not only my opinion, there) in six years, over thirteen issues) then Atomiser, which never really went anywhere, since I only put out one fucking issue, because I had my own big 'issue', years have passed and I have been treading water with a thumb up my arse, to put it one way. To put it another way, I miss doing a comix zine anthology. So goddamn it it's time to git back on the damn saddle, boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheee!

'bout fucking time boy!

Anonymous said...

fuck yeah, it's about time, i'm excited! let me see it, hopefully it will be as good as sick puppy, donna