Friday, July 12, 2002

A Place to Wizz

I was in an enormous building (auditorium? shopping mall?) I really had to take a wizz but the only toilets was this huge room; everybody sitting around in circles. It was like a coffee house. Everybody there sat sort of propped up, half standing. There were women and children there, too. I tried to find a quiet part but it was so packed, I couldn't do it. I walked right out the back where it was not so crowded. There was a gutter and I walked along and saw a huge breast in there, a torpedo-like monstrosity with stretchmarks. It was right there in the gutter by itself yet it didn't strike me as unusual, it actually turned me on. But I kept on walking around, looking for a place to wizz. I found a paper, The New York Times Review of Books. I flipped through it, keeping some sections, one with photos of monkeys having what appeared to be homo sex, another part some writing by zine guy Jeff Levine. Well, I then walked back to the huge breast. I wanted to take a photo of it but didn't have my camera with me. I sat down near it to wizz, holding the paper up to my left so some people nearby wouldn't see. At this time it started raining. The people were too close, I had to move on.