Wednesday, July 31, 2002

One Day Very Soon I Will Watch The Movie 'Bully'

As I continue fantasising about seeing Larry Clark's new film BULLY, here is a very funny little piece of criticism I found, written by some dumb retard. I like the breathless, zero punctuation style. And I thought Burroughs and Kerouac were radical!

* [one star (out of five)] HORRIBLE, July 11, 2002
Reviewer: A reader from Cooper City, Florida
This book was horrible as was the movie it was disgusting and POORLY depicts the kids of the area as sex addicted drug addicts. I live in the area where this happened and actually went to the set while they were filming the movie and watched a little of it but when i finally saw the movie i was disgusted in the opening scene the girls are seen half naked walking into a supermarket a winn dixie which is around the corner from my house in the embassy lakes shopping center i live in embassy lakes its HORRIBLE and i was sick just watching it depict us a little more humanly and not stupidly...