Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another World

For long time I wondered what that great wonderful Gackt song Another World lyrics were, such a perfect song to throw self around one's small room to, but every time I hear the Japanese words I don't understand. Yet that song can be enjoyed without being understood, very much, don't worry! But right now just then I discovered the lyrics! I must share them with you immediately!
*falls to floor delirious with joy*

A ripped and trashed magazine A taintless soul
A one scene out of a movie You are safe

Don't look away... The two of us together
will say good-bye to this world
and go as far as we can

Farther than anyone, If it's a dream don't wake up
Across the sky You can see the another world

The cityscape is moss green A battered soul
Crumbling taxi You are beautiful

Exchanging words Don't cry darling...
Softly embraced by dearly pain
We'll go as far as we can

Looking kindly Please don't cry
Show me your smile You don't need another words

No matter how much pain I feel, because you were always there

Farther than anyone, If it's a dream don't wake up
Across the sky Hold me tight...

Looking kindly Please don't cry
Don't say Good-bye You don't need another words
You can see the another world

No comments: