Saturday, April 29, 2006

No Silent Hill For Me!

I just read on Kapreles's blog that he saw Silent Hill. I wrote in an earlier post that this movie was coming out this month here, April 24 or something, but it's not. It didn't. The website I happened to see had incorrect release schedule. I now learn that Silent Hill will not be in cinemas here until August 31. That is FOUR WHOLE MONTHS AWAY! Do you realise how depressing that is? You probably do if you read my blog. You know how depressing that is for me, don't you? Kapreles lives in Belgium. Why does Europe and the US get some movies and we here on the other side of the planet have to wait four months sometimes to see those movies? This is not the Stone Age, or even the Medieval times. It really sucks, man, because with the internet everything is as though it happens at the same time no matter what part of the world except for those stupid dumb retarded idiot Stone Age movie release schedules. And video game release schedules! That's depressing too!

1 comment:

Kapreles said...

I've heard that sometimes movies that are released in the U.S. are 6 months later released in Europe, with The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions as an exception. When I watch Dutch television I often notice that movies that already came out a few months ago in Belgium are later released in The Netherlands. It sucks that you have to wait untill august but it will be worth the wait.