Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Blog Sucks

My blog really seems to suck lately. What the hell am I doing? This isn't *writing*. What a fantasy world I live in, thinking I *write*! I read books, those people can write. What I do isn't that. I don't even have a theme for my stupid blog, it's all over the place. What a scatterbrained idiot! You know what? I really hate these moments of clarity, when I pop my block head out of this fantasy world, and see that what I am doing here amounts to nothing. Why does that happen? It seems very cruel. Why does the fantasy have to evaporate like that? Puff! And it's gone! And I suck.

2 comments:

J C said...

Write a journal or your life biography. I have 116 pages and am up to only 1957.

Ca... said...

Or, write a book. I have one started. It's about Detective Ann Barton. Part of it's here:

http://members.tripod.com/go_with_jim/
adetectivestory/