Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Adventures in Lying Down

Got up. Showered and talked to moss on the wall. Read book. Went to minimarket to buy bread, hommus and baked beans. Carried stuff home in plastic bags but no woman gave me dirty look. Cleaned toilet. I do it every few months. Ha ha. Only joking. No I'm not. Yes I am.. etc.. Drank some water. Smoked some cigarettes. Drank some strawberry flavoured milk. Read more of book. Made some toast and put hommus on it. See how I start yet another craze. Yes, I start it, not somebody else. Walk to BWS and buy 30-pack box of VB cans for the super low price of $33.95. I spot a beer bargain at 500 metres. Get home and put every last beer can in fridge. The view of interior of fridge now looks spectacular and photographable, but I don't take photo of it. Instead close fridge door and walk to bed. More adventures in lying down. Read more of book, remembering all those book-reading women on the bus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm makes me crave beer and i dont really like beer much, prefer the hard stuff.

Stratu said...

yes, i'll admit i like the hard stuff too. if you brought some of the hard stuff to my house i would happily drink it with you.
wild turkey please.