Monday, May 30, 2005

Gas Oven

Today was Monday again. They seem to come around pretty fast. The morning flew by at light speed of course because I was busy with the mail all morning, but then I just wanted to go home and read my book. Don't want to see movies any more, only read books. How long did that phase last? When will it come around again?
It's getting colder and colder. My place is so small I just turn the oven on and leave the door open. It is a gas oven. Cheap heating. I turn it on for thirty minutes, then it is too hot. Turn it off and when I get goose pimples wait another thirty minutes then turn it back on again. The balcony door open and fan on to blow out the smoke. When I walk out on balcony I see that I am the only one among the three apartment blocks who has door open. My arms stretch out and up, making fists of awesome power. Only one in neighbourhood fearless of cold, and ninjas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ill trade you places lol, is getting hotter here, though i dont mind the sun i prefer colder weather.