Sunday, June 12, 2005

Amusement Redirection

Well, impossible as it sounds I can't think of anything amusing to write tonight so would you kindly allow me to direct you to some amusing pieces written by somebody else:
Bunster Gorbin wrote these music reviews and I find them rather amusing and with any luck you will too. ... Did you? Did you find them amusing? I must know.
P.S. I rewrote previous Battle System Breakthrough post below and made it better so in fact I lied. I CAN think of amusing things to write. Was it amusing? Was it? Wasn't amusing before but now is or contains elements of? I must know.
*falls of chair babbling insanely, manic and feeling like Emperor*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you nuts you know, nearly as bad as me :P

Stratu said...

yes maybe you are more nuts than me. you throw sticky lollies at people in cinema!

Anonymous said...

ya so?! :P whats sanity anyways?

J C said...

Bunster Gorbin...Just reading this guys name amuses me!

The reviews were amusing, too, as are you! I will never think of "Kansas" the same again.'chuckle'

Stratu said...

me: you must know i envy and admire you for your lolly-throwing tactics. and yes what is sanity? an excellent question! let us call for some kind of definition!
jim: yes i like the Bunster Gorbin name too. amusing is good! and you are very kind to say i am amusing! *enormous grin threatens to divide head in two*

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Bunster Gorbin. Amazon.com took off most of my reviews because they thought my reviews were tasteless. I did a google search for my name and found your website. Luckily I backed up all my reviews including the Kansas, Styx and everything I reviewed, so they will be appearing again. If they are not under the Buster Gorbin name they will appear under the name Munster Borgin, because Amazon has me blackballed for right now. Thank You, Bunster Gorbin