Sunday, April 03, 2005

Resident Evil 4 II


It's 1:10am. Another night spent battling the insane villagers and horrific monsters of Resident Evil 4. Eight hours last night and eight hours tonight.
I am reminded once more that videogames are not compatible with keeping to a strict writing regimen. At least not for me. I don't know how other people do it. Do other people manage it? (I know Gordon Cheng doesn't seem to manage it. Gordon, how is World of Warcraft going? Please stop playing for a few minutes and make a report in your blog.)
The thing is, Resident Evil 4 is ADDICTIVE. Did I put that in caps? Yes. Good. I had to buy it, you see, I read months ago how goddam AMAZING it was going to be, and a few days ago I found out it had been released, so I had to get it, I had to, no way was I not going to get it, and I know I vowed to quit the videogames, but I just can't do it. No sir, I can't and I won't.

No comments: