Sunday, July 03, 2005

Who Cares

Yes it's late, but who cares? I don't care. I'm gonna have another drink goddam it, just watch me. Don't have to get up early groggy and bleary-eyed and stumble to the shower and bump my head, stumble out again before I want to, put on my uniform and walk to work, grab my stupid muffin and newspaper and go find out how insane Boss is today.
Why thank you. Another drink? Don't mind if I do.
Can stay up real late. It's the weekend and tomorrow is Sunday. Don't have to work on Sunday. Can do whatever I please. Get out of bed in the afternoon if I like. Stay in bed all day if I like. Spend all day reading if I like, or all day playing videogames, or watching movies. Listen to Gackt's Secret Garden or Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings all day, all day. I am free. Crying freeman? Laughing freeman!
Ah so it's 2:38am now is it? Really that late? Well who cares? Not me that's who. I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. I'm vibrating with mad joyous energy and if I touch the walls I know they will crack.
How does another drink sound? Well, just super since you ask. Yes yes don't mind if I do, at all. Why thank you! Capital! Splendid! Smashing!
*spins around on spinny computer chair falls off laughing insanely*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you nutbar! hope you didnt hurt your ass falling off your chair.:P

Kapreles said...

I watched "The Elephant Man" yesterday for the first time. It ends with Merrick committing suicide by sleeping on his back (he dies when he does that) with Adagio For Strings as soundtrack. I like this piece a lot. The music, not the fact that Merrick commits suicide. Kapreles/Dehumanizer