Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Know

I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. Perhaps you think I will be discouraged or dismayed? Never in a million years. It is the weekend and nothing can dampen my spirits. Do you think your actions will send me in another direction? No chance. My resolve is stronger than ever and shall not be diminished. Is it possible that your behaviour is simply a misguided protest at the absence of stories about women reading on the bus? You see I am curious. Yes, that is part of my nature. Yet it remains a mystery to me, this strategy of yours. Surely nothing can be gained by it, as you must now realise.
Has it become clear that your strategy has failed?
No, no need for apology. I have already forgiven you.
Now let us speak no more of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, stories huh... i have some but im not telling, maybe in a few days when i can rip them from my brain... anyways i hope you are well, i need to drink more vodka:)~cheers on this summer night.