Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rare *Good Blog* Alert


Is it really so rare to find a good blog? It sure is. In fact, these days it's even rare to find an actual blog because most of the time, when you click on the next random blog button, what do you find but a horrible sleazy adblog. How I want to KILL THEM ALL! If only my hands were big enough! Boy do they make me cranky! (By the way, it must be about time for another Survey of Some Recent Blogs, what do you think?)
Anyway, as I was saying, it's really rare and wonderful to find a good blog but Holy Smokes today I found one - Just Another Blowhard. The guy who is responsible for it has good taste in books and movies. He writes good too, fun to read. And he likes John Waters - you know that anybody who likes John Waters is a good egg.

3 comments:

The Brooklyn Blowhard said...

Hey Stratu, thanks for the nice review, I am truly humbled. I will link your blog to my site.
Thanks again.

The Brooklyn Blowhard said...

Oh, and by the way: what kind of name is Stratu? That's a pretty cool name, maybe for a rock band.

Stratu said...

Hey thanks for linking to my blog too. Gee, it's all gone warm and fuzzy all of a sudden!
What kind of a name is Stratu? That's what I'd like to know! Who names their kid "Stratu" anyway? Boy, was it ever tough at school. Even Nigel had nothing to worry about with me there.
Not having a last name was no picnic either!