Sunday, February 27, 2005

Asian Man Blog That Doesn't Suck

I was just doing an off-the-record Blog Patrol and God Almighty I think I found another Asian person's blog that doesn't suckity suck. (Gordon and your Bringing the Hate, you do not hardly ever update the damn thing. Gordon, get your goddam shit together or by Christ on a bun I am gonna delete your blog ass from my blog list!) This one was funny! I laughed reading it! Rare for me in Blog World! Male Noodle make funny, readable blog! Feed the Asian!

feedtheasian.blogspot.com

2 comments:

icon said...

thank you kind sir. i'm glad you like my blog. how'd you find it? once i get a damn digi cam... then it's gonna be on.

keep on keepin on

Stratu said...

I just found it accidentally, I was flipping randomly from one lame blog to another when yours popped up. Good luck with getting a digicam! You will be UNSTOPPABLE!