Saturday, February 12, 2005

Guy and His Girlfriend

There was a guy and I would go over to his house. Every time I was there, his girlfriend was always fooling around with him, right in front of me. He tried to hide it, but I could see it made him a little uncomfortable. Sometimes he would look over and smile at me helplessly, as if to say, 'She's very affectionate, you see? That's all.'

She was incredibly hot. Time seemed to stand still when I watched the bones jump around under the skin of her shoulder blades. And her eyes were enormous, and the whites of them were pure and white.

One day when I was there, she started doing it to me. She jumped on my legs and put her arms around my neck. She looked at me for a long time, and I saw her mouth open very slowly. She was breathing and I heard it, and then I could feel it on my face. She started kissing me, then pulled away and asked if I wanted to come into the toilet and watch her pee.

He got mad, and jumped up and said, 'These are all code words for things!'

I felt bad then, and sick, but couldn't help myself. I was under her spell.

1 comment:

Mr. Personality said...
This comment has been removed by the author.