Friday, February 25, 2005

Bikini Girl

Tonight Andre and his girlfriend came over, and we took some beers
out to the beach. We were sitting on the rocks and waves were
crashing nearby, I felt pretty good. I went over to piss on the rocks
and saw crabs running away. Then we were sitting around, talking
about stars and the holes in the rocks. Then a girl came up. It's
night time. She was very pale, white, just wearing a bikini. She
wanted to know what we were doing. I had been asking Andre and
Cheryl what made the little holes in the rocks. It couldn't just be
the sea. So I told the girl, I want to know what makes the holes in
these rocks. But I saw her, and she was close, and I was instantly
captivated by her. God, I looked at her body, all that flesh. She was
just wearing a little colourful bikini and my eyes were just about
popping out. What made these little holes here in the rocks? She
walked away, back to her boyfriend, who was splashing around in the sea.

2 comments:

Mr. Personality said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stratu said...

This wasn't a dream.